The Yellow Book Ladder Inspection Records
The ladder inspection record book is designed to improve safety maintenance in the work place. The book contains risk assessment guidance, ladder registers, inspection reports and fault notification reports.
The book enables the user to keep good practice of risk assessments, pre use inspections, maintaining equipment and records and keeping users informed of safe and unsafe equipment.
Additional faults report and inspection reports can be purchased separately.
- Conducting a risk assessment
- Completing a pre-work inspection before each use of the equipment and ensuring this is recorded
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment at suitable periods as deemed appropriate by a risk assessment
- Maintaining a record of all inspections
- Keeping a register of all ladders
- Ensuring employees are informed if equipment is not safe to use