Strapping Tools For Polyester Strapping
The following strapping tools are used to secure polyester strapping. Options available are individual tensioner cutter tools, where a separate crimper must be used to secure the seal.
Combination hand tools which cut, seal and tension the polyester strapping, and are still used with the serrated seals.
A polyester dispenser provides a suitable wheeled trolley to transport the strapping around in, featuring a tray to hold serrated seals in for ease of use.
- 12-19mm Hd Tensioner/cutter For Pp, Pet And Woven Strapping£398.02 £331.68
12-19mm Hd Tensioner/cutter For Pp, Pet And Woven Strapping
- Heavy duty
- Weighs 1.8kg.
The heavy duty tensioner cutter can be used to cut and tension polypropylene (PP) polyester (PET) and woven strapping between the widths of 12mm to 19mm. It features an easy to hold design and the ratchet returns to start position,
- 12mm Crimper For 12mm Strapping (use Cs12-30 Seals)£73.14 £60.95
- 16mm Heavy Duty Crimper For 16mm Strapping (use Cs16-30 Seals)£68.46 £57.05
- Mobile Dispenser For PET Strapping with Tools/Seals Tray£310.50 £258.75
Mobile Dispenser For PET Strapping with Tools/Seals Tray
- Suited to extruded polyester strapping on 406mm core.
- Tray for seals and a strapping brake.
- Colour may vary.
A polyester strapping dispenser will make production more efficient and reduce the risk of potential hazards. Suited for extruded polyester strapping on a 406mm cardboard core, the dispenser trolley features a break to stop the strapping unravelling, reducing the trip hazards that strapping can create. A tray to hold the seals is place, to speed up production speed and is built from 32mm tubular steel.Learn More