Edge protectors help prevent damage to pallets or items caused by the tension of the strapping applied, cutting into the products outer casing, leaving a dent and an imperfection on the surface. By having the strapping go over the top of the edge protectors it spreads out the force and reduces the impact marks. This in turn will reduce the amount of returned and damaged stock, resulting in a great saving overall.
Corner protectors offer protection to the prominent edges, which are liable to be scuffed or caught when passing other items, or during transportation.
The pallet cone offers protection to help prevent double stacking of pallets, this is useful when there is a risk of breakable items being damaged and a third party delivery company potentially double stacking pallets, resulting in great inconvenience to your business.
Items 1-6 of 8
- Heavy Duty Closed Corner Protectors 40mm wide (600/box) 60 x 60 x 40mm£67.20 £56.00 As low as £64.80
- Closed Corner Protectors 22mm wide (850/box) 60 x 60 x 22mm£48.00 £40.00 As low as £50.40
- Closed Corner Protectors 15mm wide (1000/box) 60 x 60 x 15mm£51.60 £43.00 As low as £48.96
Closed Corner Protectors 15mm wide
- 60mm x 60mm x 15mm.
- Can protect board shaped objects, eg desks.
Closed corner protectors will only fit on items between widths of 18-22mm, they are designed to help prevent damage to the edge of products or items, as these are the areas that usually get dented or caught first. The corner protectors are 4 sided with a built in crumble zone, to offer an additional protection.
The closed corner protectors can be useful for item separation too.
If you require any help while purchasing do not hesitate to contact Packaging GB directly.Learn More
- Closed Corner Protectors (700 per box) 60mm x 60mm x 28mm£48.00 £40.00 As low as £44.64