Forklifts & Vehicles (Inserts, Holders & Booklets)
- Forkliftag Inspection Booklet£15.40 £12.83
Forkliftag Inspection Booklet
The forklift inspection book comprised of six pages of required inspections to help with shift inspections and upkeep of the forklift. There is space to record 252 inspections and fits with the forklift holder.
- Record up to 252 daily forklift inspections. Approx. 6 months worth!
- Only 0.03p per inspection
- Contains Machine Defect Report
- Made from waterproof Polypropylene material
- Sign and date your inspection checks with any type of pen
- Fits in the our standard Forkliftag® holders
Temperature: Max temp. 125 degrees C Material: Polypropylene Contents: 1 Forklift Daily Inspection Booklet
- Forkliftag Standard Inserts£1.99 £1.66
Forkliftag Standard Inserts
A forklift inspection checklist will help ensure a safe use of the forklift and reduce the risk of accidents and increase the likelihood of manufacturing defects being picked up on. The insert is able to record up to 42 inspections and is to be used with the forklift holder, to secure the sheet in place.
Temperature: Max temp. 125 degrees C Material: Polypropylene Dimensions: 193mm x 144mm Contents: Standard Forkliftag® Inserts
- Forkliftag Holders 10£84.20 £70.17
Forkliftag Holders - 10
Forklift holders are to be used with the forklift inserts to maintain and preserve the recording sheet and help prevent misplacement from occurring. This will increase onsite safety and improve efficiency.
Temperature: -5 to +65 Material: ABS Dimensions: 285mm x 151mm Contents: Box of 10 Forkliftag® Holders & 1 permanent marking pen Attachment options: Hung, Cable Tie, Magnetic, Adhesive