Mini Bubble Wrap Rolls - 500mm x 5m
- 500mm x 5m
- Made in the UK
- Perfect protection for valuable items, whether it is through the post, house moving or storage.
- Rewound with no cardboard core
- Manufactured by ourselves.
Bubble wrap is used to wrap items and products requiring extra protection during transit. It can be used to wrap tightly around the product or to act as void fill to stop the product moving within it’s container.
For this reason bubble wrap is mainly used in the transit and delivery of products, due to the protection qualities it posses. The air pockets act as a cushion to help protect the item from damage during movement.
Packaging GB offer a range of bubble wrap sizes and bulk discounts on larger orders are available.
If you require bespoke size bubble wrap please contact our sales team who will be able to help.Excl. Tax: £0.75 Incl. Tax: £0.90
Ripack 2200 Heat Shrink Gun
- 1 Securipack- variable pressure regulator with safety valve,
- 8 metres/ 26ft propane gas hose.
- 1 Spanner,
- Instruction Booklet,
- 12 Month return to base warranty.
Ergonomic - lightweight design to reduce operator fatigue with a rotating 360 nozzle to make precision work easier.
Safe -; The Ripack 2200 heat gun posses a range of safety features, cold nozzle technology, automatic regulator to protect the gas supply. Dead man trigger and protection against internal heating.
Further Reading - ripack2200.pdfExcl. Tax: £539.00 Incl. Tax: £646.80
Lightweight Polythene Bags
Excl. Tax: £15.90 Incl. Tax: £19.08
- 250mm x 300mm
- 25 Micron
- Quantity: 1000
- Printed Warning
- Punched Holes
- Buy 5 for £15.20 excl. tax (£18.24 incl. tax) each
- Buy 10 for £14.77 excl. tax (£17.72 incl. tax) each
- Buy 20 for £13.77 excl. tax (£16.52 incl. tax) each
Economy Impulse Heat Sealer
- 300mm x 2mm Seal
- 500 Watt power
- Adjustable timer for films up to 2 x 800 gauge layers
- Spares Included
- 12 Month return to base warranty
- Suitable for use with our Polythene Bags
Heat sealers without cutters are used to seal pre-cut bags, using heat to melt two sides of plastic together. To create a strong seal, place the plastic you wish to seal within the heat sealer, and close the handle to melt the plastic and create a seal. Packaging GB offer a range of heat sealer sizes from 200mm up to 500mm.
All Packaging GB's impulse heat sealers have a 12 month return to base warranty, excluding consumable parts and are produced to CE standard.Excl. Tax: £59.99 Incl. Tax: £71.99