Search results for: 'buff pvc tape 48mm x 66m 36 pack'
- Related search terms
- packing stations and benches
- pvc clear tape 48mm x 66m 36 pack
- packaging tape 48mm x 66m hot melt adhesive 36 pack
- buff polypropylene tape 48mm 36 pack
- packing stations and benches c 145
- Impulse Heat Sealer Without Cutter 300mm£71.99 £59.99
Economy Impulse Heat Sealer
- 300mm x 2mm Seal
- 500 Watt power
- Adjustable timer for films up to 2 x 800 gauge layers
- Spares Included
- 12 Month return to base warranty
- Suitable for use with our Polythene Bags
Heat sealers without cutters are used to seal pre-cut bags, using heat to melt two sides of plastic together. To create a strong seal, place the plastic you wish to seal within the heat sealer, and close the handle to melt the plastic and create a seal. Packaging GB offer a range of heat sealer sizes from 200mm up to 500mm.
All Packaging GB's impulse heat sealers have a 12 month return to base warranty, excluding consumable parts and are produced to CE standard.Learn More
- Heavy Duty Hand Polypropylene Strapping 12mm X 1000mx 0.9mm 300kg£22.32 £18.60 As low as £21.46
Heavy Duty Hand Polypropylene Strapping 12mm X 1000mx 0.9mm 300kg
- 12mm x 1000m x 0.9mm
- 300kg Breaking Strain
- Suitable for use with hand tools.
Strapping reels are used to band around pallets or objects to help secure the items together, either in storage or through transit. The polypropylene strapping can be used with suitable hand strapping tools to strap and seal around the contents, or with a dispenser to reduce operator fatigue and reduce the risk of strapping causing a trip hazard. Is only suitable for hand strapping.
The strapping reel contains 12mm polypropylene (PP) strapping with a 300kg breaking strain and is 1000m long.
If you require any help while purchasing do not hesitate to contact Packaging GB directly.Learn More