PH Flexible Packaging Ltd T/A Packaging GB
Your Privacy (The right to be informed)
Our contact details are: PH Flexible Packaging Ltd Gresley Business Park Cadley Hill Road Swadlincote DE11 9GE Telephone 01283 551050 Email email@example.com
PH Flexible Packaging is the Data Controller.
Purpose for Processing
We use your personal information for the following reason:
- To process your order.
- For administrative and business purposes.
- To improve our business and website.
- For advertising and analytical purposes.
The lawful basis for processing
We use one of three lawful reasons when processing your information:
1/ We have your Consent after you have given it clearly for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose, i.e. to make a purchase.
2/ It is necessary for a Contract to be processedwith you or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
3/Processing is necessary for our Legitimate Interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your individual personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Where we believe that it is within our legitimate interest to contact you and we use a three-stage test:
- We identify a legitimate reason, i.e. we believe you would have an interest in our products and services.
- We identify that processing is necessary to achieve it.
- We balance our interest against your individual interest, rights and freedoms.
Sources and categories of personal data obtained
We gather personal data about you when you provide it to us, such as through your use of our website or when you contact us directly by telephone, email or in writing, via social media or when ordering goods.
Data we collect includes:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Delivery address
- Telephone number
- IP address
- Device and browser type
- Interest shown in specific web pages
- Geographical location if using a mobile device.
- Payment method, this is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We also collect personal information when you:
- Create an on-line account (We collect your first name, surname and email address along with any other information you give.
- Sign up for a Newsletter we collect your first name your last name your email address and your customer group.
- When you place an order on our web site we collect your first name your surname, your company, address, telephone number fax number if applicable and any additional information you provide.
We may obtain information about you from third parties who may supply your name and contact details and specific products you may be interested in, additionally there are public sources and business directories, media publications websites and online customer databases.
It may be necessary to share your personal information with third party providers who work on our behalf; this includes processing your payments, carriers to deliver your goods and accountants, insurers, suppliers, email providers, IT support and web site providers. Your information is shared on a strictly “need to know” basis.
Critical web site and processing partners are:
We secure your personal data by using appropriate technical and organisational methods, such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting payment and using secure socket layers (SSL)
It should be noted that the internet is not 100% secure and any information submitted to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
Retention periods of personal data
When goods are purchased it is necessary for us to retain details of the transaction for as long as our legal obligation concerning tax records demands. Generally, we retain your information for as long as necessary to perform our contract and legal obligations. Where we receive your information through an enquiry we will retain your information for the same period.
Your rights in respect of processing and right to withdraw consent
You have the right in relation to your personal data which you may exercise, you may object to us processing your information or using it for direct marketing. You can object by clicking the unsubscribe link which can be found on the bottom of each marketing email, or simply send an email with the words “OPT OUT”. Please ensure you provide sufficient information to verify your identity.
Additionally, you can request:
- To access your personal information (Right of Access)
- The correction or deletion of your data. (Right of rectification)
- Restrictions on your data and only processing for certain purposes (The right to restrict processing)
- Withdrawal of your consent to use your personal information (Right to erasure)
If you wish to withdraw your consent to be contacted and request deletion of your data it may be necessary to keep some basic information to avoid accidently contacting you again in the future.
The right to lodge a complaint (The right to object)
If you are not happy with how we handle your personal information you can contact us to enable this to be corrected. However, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). They can be contacted by this link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under, please get your parent/ guardians permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
This policy is subjected to regularly review to ensure that it remains relevant, you may wish to occasionally check the latest review date, this was last reviewed 19/4/2018.
Visit: Sage Epos, IT and Web by CADS Ltd | Swadlincote