Glue Gun 230v Electronically Controlled For 43mm Hot Melt Slugs - Only available with economy delivery.
- Model P-543-1
- Output approx. 3.85kgs an hour.
- Weighs 1.15kgs
- 12 month return to base warranty.
The 43mm glue gun (P-543-1) has features to improve the ease and use of gluing materials together. The glue gun is supplied with three plug in modules which allow the gun to be set to 3 temperatures between 130C – 215C, enabling the user to choose the optimum temperature for gluing two particular items together.
The glue gun has a more effective automatic standby mode, after 20minutes of non-use the temperature will slowly decrease, until after 2 hours of non-use the gun will enter shut down mode. All of our glue guns come with a 12 month return to base warranty as long as our glue is used with the product.
To ensure the best performance from your gun follow these tips:
• Allow the gun to heat up to operating temperature and do not apply force to the trigger before the gun is ready. Most guns are ready in 5-7 minutes, spray guns need at least 10 minutes. A new gun should be loaded with glue before switch-on and the glue gradually pushed through the gun, using light pressure on the trigger, as it heats. This expresses air from the chamber and avoids cold glue melting immediately on contact with the heater housing.
• The gun should never be laid on its side, this could cause the glue to “puddle” and cause melt back into the cooler part of the gun. If this happens, the gun could suffer internal damage.
• Wipe any excess molten glue from around the nozzle at the end of each work session with a cloth as this will prevent build up of glue deposits which can char. This should be done while the gun is still hot. Always wear protective gloves.
• Never withdraw a part melted glue cartridge / stick from the back of the gun. • Never remove the nozzle from a cold gun as thread damage could result. Warm the gun first and always wear protective gloves. Most integral gun stands incorporate a nozzle remove